Online: 99 Designs.com
Web designer Logo: Jo Manning – www.individual-design.co.uk
Marketing Help: See the working experience
YOU’LL SEE IT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT – WAYNE DYER
What to consider when you write copy
You want to translate the message for your client to understand it. To do this
- Give the case study
- Paint the picture
- Know your ideal client _ where are they at.
- Meet them where they are at.
- Illuminate where the gaps are in terms of what they know and how they are feeling.
- Describe the kinds of challenges
- What are they doing at weekends, and how are they waking up at the start of every week?
- What are the conditions they are experiencing, Suffering and or struggles? Is it IBS, sick stomach, comfort eating, low energy etc
- How are they currently coping with their challenges?
- Call to action